Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Dragon City app

You had a very good game going. I was just getting into it with my daughters but then I found out you can only go so far unless you use and friend people on your facebook account. You know, one should still be able to do SOME things in this world without involving Facebook. If I have to have Facebook to play the game, then it turns into a dudd. Fix and I'll give you 5 .

Build a magical world in Dragon City! Gain hundreds of dragons, breed them and make them level up in order to become a Dragon Master!
Train your dragons for battle and show off their strength by engaging in combat with other players!
Enjoy a full experience playing on your Android phone or tablet, as well as on Facebook. Now you can take care of your dragons anytime, anywhere!


FEATURES
✔ Gain a full collection, there are more than 100 different dragons available!
✔ New dragons and adventures are waiting for you every week! Don’t miss them!
✔ Build a city with magical buildings that other players will envy!
✔ Battle online with thousands of players and display your dragons’ power!
✔ Breed and combine 10 types of dragons (Terra, Flame, Sea, Nature, Electric, Ice, Metal, Dark, Legend, and Pure) and obtain new and more powerful hybrids!
✔ Unlimited fun with hundreds of missions!
✔ Play with your friends, send them gifts and visit their islands!
Enjoy the full experience playing on your Android phone and tablet, as well as on Facebook. Now you can take care of your dragons anytime, anywhere!



This game for me was quickly addicting but lost its flair about lvl 30 for my friends and I'm starting to lose interest as well. The game is constantly telling me to reload before the first load is finished, they are adding elements to the game before releasing previous ones (like training), and with no one playing now, I can't do anything that requires friends unless I spend money. This game isn't good enough for my hard earned cash. Lastly, I don't want notifications for this game. Let me keep them off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment